What you'll do
- Define quantitative measurement for qualitative goals
- Drive complex analytics projects from loosely defined questions to actionable insight.
- Utilizing statistical or machine learning methods to perform predictive analytics.
- Utilizing existing technologies to explain predictive analytics results in the production environment.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense.
- Expertise in computer vision sub-disciplines such as: image analysis (object recognition and feature detection)
- Familiar with various machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experience using statistical computer languages and tools such as Scala, R, Python, SQL, Spark, etc