What you'll do
- You’ll take ownership and increase automation and scale of complex data sets that drive use cases by our data scientist team.
- You ll build robust data pipelines of high data quality with real-time data processing frameworks in AWS (both data and maintainability).
- Implement anomaly detection techniques for data quality to surface metric shifts on datasets with dozens of dimensions.
- Have strong SQL skills and knowledge and familiarity with other distributed data stores such as ElasticSearch
- Distributed data processing at scale and serverless data processing application
- Large-scale storage and retrieval (DynamoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Programming experience manipulating and analyzing data (Python, SQL, Shell)
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of data scientist, analysts, product owners, marketers, designers, and others to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions
- In charge of architecture design and data flow development for data collection, processing, and analysis.