What You'll Do / Responsibilities
What you'll do
- You’ll take ownership and increase automation and scale of complex data sets that drive use cases by our data scientist team.
You ll build robust data pipelines of high data quality with real-time data processing frameworks in AWS (both data and maintainability).
- Implement anomaly detection techniques for data quality to surface metric shifts on datasets with dozens of dimensions.
- Have strong SQL skills and knowledge and familiarity with other distributed data stores such as ElasticSearch
- Distributed data processing at scale and serverless data processing application
Large-scale storage and retrieval (DynamoDB, ElasticSearch)
Programming experience manipulating and analyzing data (Python, SQL, Shell)
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of data scientist, analysts, product owners, marketers, designers, and others to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions